Contact Us

M/s R. P. Rathod & Co.
Advocates High Court, Mumbai.

We have an experience of more than 20 years in the field of Law and have area of practice at Mumbai, Thane & Navi-Mumbai region.

Our areas of specialization are in Civil Side: Mainly:
  • Co-operative Law: All matters with the Office of the Registrar C.S., Appeals/ Revision before Divisional Joint Registrar, Co-operative Court at Mumbai & Thane, Mantralaya, Consumer Court, Registration, Bifurcation & Management of CHS, Premises, Apex Federation, Membership, Transfer/ Transmission, Dues, Defaults, Levy of Penalty, Repairs, Leakages & Seepage, other matters & disputes, etc.

  • Civil Law: Matters at City Civil Court, Bombay High Court, Thane District & Sessions Court, etc Civil Courts in Thane Mumbai & Navi-Mumbai region, handling suits, Summary Suit, Civil Proceedings, etc.

  • RERA: Handling matters relating to development, Re-development, Constructions, Builders issues, RERA matters, Filling matter before MAHARERA, Opinion & Document Scrutiny, etc.;

    • Property Law: Deeds, Documentation, Registration, Will, Taxation, Legal Notice, Handling matters relating to development, Re-development, Constructions, builders, Conveyance of Land, Partition Suits, Heirship & Succession matters, Probate, Family disputes, taxation, Opinion & Document Scrutiny, etc.;

    • Consumer Law: Thane, Mumbai, Central, Mumbai Suburban, Dist Forum, Maharashtra State Commission, Handling disputes & complaints against with the builders, CHS, Mobile, Insurance companies, Automobile companies, other service providers, handling matter like delay in possession, handover of flat, Non Compliance of O.C from Municipal authorities, builders not co-operating in forming & registering society, failure to do Conveyance of Land, Builders charging hefty maintenance charges, illegally harassing the buyers, deviating from promised amenities and building plans, non-providing of promised amenities, defects in construction, Parking, selling of defective Car, goods, deficiency in service etc.

    If you have any problems or query regarding the aforesaid Matters*:

    You can either reach us via mail on this Link Email us along with your query mention your complete name, address & contact number, so that we can revert back to you.

    Or Fill in the Contact Form:

    Enter you Name *


    Please enter your correct full Name
    Email *

    Phone Mobile *

    Enter valid phone number
    Address *

    Street Address

    Address Line 2


    State / Province / Region

    Postal / Zip Code


    Please enter your correct complete address (Will not be published)
    Subject *

    Query/ Message *

    Please submit complete details of your query
    * Queries will be resolved at reasonable fees, which would be intimated to you, by Email.